We want you to know that you can use this site with complete confidence – we take your privacy very seriously.
- Who we are
This website www.paulclaireaux.com is operated by Irate Investment Ltd, registered in England and Wales, Company No. 8791354.
We provide information and ideas for educational purposes only.
We not sell or advise on investments of any kind.
Our registered address is at: 75-77 Buccleauch Street, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria LA14 1QQ.
Our nominated representative is Paul Claireaux.
- What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (for example, your IP address, browser, operating system) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
We do NOT store debit or credit card information.
- How we use what we collect
We use information about you for marketing and fulfilment purposes only. We do not sell, exchange or release your personal information to any third party – except for billing and product delivery, and only where absolutely necessary.
Please note: We do NOT identify individuals to any advertisers. However, we may share aggregate anonymised profiles – such as the total number of subscribers to our site – and we may use this for general marketing or to sell advertisements that may appear on the website from time to time.
Examples of how we may use collected data:
- Presenting our site content effectively to you
- Providing you with information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Carrying out our contracts with you
- Allowing you to use our interactive services if you want to
- Telling you about our charges
- Telling you about other goods and services that might interest you. We may also let other people do this from time to time, and we (or they) may contact you – but please note:
- If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
- If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
If you don’t want to be contacted by email for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe from our newsletters.
- Where we store your data
Your information is stored by an established and reputable service provider that delivers our newsletter emails to you and can only be accessed by those managing those lists. However, we cannot guarantee to prevent ‘hackers’ from illegally obtaining information we hold.
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and it may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and to deal with your payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please do not share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data may not turn out to be secure, despite our best efforts.
- Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to a potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks
- Your rights
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us using the Contact Form on this site.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information we hold about you. We will charge you a fee (currently £10) for this service.
- Links to other sites
Please note that our Terms and Conditions and our policies do not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site.
Cookies are small text files sent from a website you visit and placed on your device.
Each time you load a website, a cookie is sent back – telling the website your previous browsing activity. Cookies are designed to allow websites to remember useful information, such as previously purchased items when shopping online.
- ‘Session’ and ‘persistent’ cookies
‘Session cookies’ allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.
‘Persistent cookies’ remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and to improve your experience on our site.
Session and persistent cookies can be either first- or third-party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited; a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookie may be used by us or by our business partners.
- Disabling cookies
If you wish to disable our cookies, you can do so through the settings on your browser. However, please note that by doing so, you may lose certain features of our service.